Saturday, June 25, 2011

.You call yourself a free spirit. A wild thing.

When you got the blues, there is nothing better than champagne and the usual partners in crime to cheer you up.
Getting ready for a costume party can be a real hell if you have no extra time but a fun roller coaster if you have a closet full of colors.
Either way it did not seem a piece of cake at first yesterday but between inspiring bubbles and a whole pile of clothes on my bed,
a lovely icon came to the rescue when i was ready to give up. "Breakfast at Tiffany´s" was on tv and suddenly i knew who i was going to be.
I decided i was going as Holly Golightly
, the dreamer.
A pair of black tights, a long white shirt, a couple of turquoise rings and the proper eye mask were enough. The outfit was just what i needed.
I felt light as a feather, carefree as the whisper of the wind. Like a free spirit, indeed. After all, "less IS more".

P.s: Best thing, I realised i was ready for bed when i got back home.
Just laid my head on the pillow, covered my eyes with the eye mask and hoped for sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment