Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Birthday girl is hungry for new wishes.

(weheartit, little doe, the coveteur, m-a-r-e-s.tumblr.com)

It´s time to travel out of my mind and let the wind carry me elsewhere for the next few days.
The sea has been whispering in my ear lately, he offered to host my birthday this year and i could not say no.
Ageless, wild and free, he is a loner but he loves an occasional company. Sometimes escapism is needed and the sea is the best partner in crime.
He´ll wash off unhappy thoughts and bless me with the hope of new dreams. His waves will be like poetry, i´ll get inspired and my heart will speak on my behalf.
I´ll dance in floral dresses with feathers in my hair and make my whimsical thoughts and kaleidoscope wishes spin like disco balls under a tangerine sky.
This saturday, I´ll be counting the stars when the magic starts and the candles lit up.
An exquisite chocolate cake will steal the attention, i´ll have the ones i love by my side,
the music that feeds my soul, glasses in pink and lovely wishes in line.
I´ll close my eyes and wonder if i can sail through the changing ocean tides of my life.
I´ll smile right away though, i can feel new winds blowing for me. It´s good to know the moon will always be there to guide me.
Then, i´ll blow out the candles and enjoy some cake surrounded by love.

The birthday girl is hungry for a sky filled with happy wishes this year.
And one more rainbow for the new road.

No comments:

Post a Comment