Thursday, February 2, 2012

She leaves only good wishes behind.

I finally made my three wishes and seeked for the universe complicity.
I was chased by a celebration of love and ended up making toasts flashing gold on the sea.
My soul greeted sweet emotions, my mind flew over cotton candy clouds and my heart stalked evening stars.
My birthday left a sky of chocolate, a field of wishes scattered like fresh strawberries and a mood of happy thoughts in the shape of multicolored confetti.
I got by with a little help of my wine, the ones close to my heart and my dear friend, Mr. pink champagne.
I did not leave any footprints on the beach but the echo of humming tunes, chocolate crumbs, poetic verses, sweet kisses and carnival smiles.
Like a ballerina, i danced in the sand amongst birthday candles and tried to swim to the moon under a silver horizon.
I laughed, i smiled, i partied, i lost myself in a captivating paradise.
The wind brought me some wings as a gift, the wild child inside me felt like playing with him.
That magical day taught me i have to grow but never grow up.
I want to skip that and go from one childhood to another, as Fitzgerald would say.
Always keep my inner child alive cause age doesn´t count. A young heart is all that matters.
A young heart, nice memories of floral haloes, good wishes left behind
and lovely messages from lovely people like you guys.
Thank you for so much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment