Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Down the rabbit hole. A land of wonders.

Curioser, believer, escapist, dreamer, love chaser, star gazer.
Too many names for just one girl.
These days my mind is like a caterpillar who puffs kaleidoscope thoughts and thrilling images in a land of wonders.
In my world everything is nonsense these days. It´s more like "Lostland" most of the time.
Reality seems to fade like the smoke of colorful incense sticks finding a way into a marmalade heaven.
There´s a mad hatter inside my head who often pours "what if-s"and flirts with my crazy ideas.
There´s a cat who grins from ear to ear and says i´m entirely bonkers. He whispers perfect songs and weird poetry and makes me speak in lyrics.
I´m always looking through the looking colored glass. Maybe i fall down the rabbit hole too many times.
I´m a girl who thinks of at least six impossible things before breakfast. Sometimes it´s hard to be a dreamer in the real world.
Like Alice, i´m trying to figure out who i am at the end of the day.
I wish there was a magic bottle that made the good things stay and a perfect cake that made the bad things go away. Permanently, i mean.
I would DRINK the good and EAT the bad.
A mad tea party comes to mind right now. Tea, cake and a book full of pictures is the reality i want to live in right now
till i´m full and ready to follow a white rabbit into a new and better adventure. The clock is always ticking...
but there´s always time to fall down the rabbit hole one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment